Many of our customers are service providers, so a reasonable amount of time is necessary to forward it down to the appropriate party. Please note that in some instances, Nexeon’s network may only be acting as an intermediate carrier. We may forward your report details, including contact information, for case handling and resolution.
Thank you for helping us keep the Nexeon network abuse-free!
DMCA Notice Policy
Nexeon Technologies respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Nexeon Technologies may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Nexeon Technologies’ Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Nexeon Technologies’ Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By CERTIFIED mail:
Nexeon Technologies, Inc.
13308 Redfish Ln Ste 101
Stafford, TX 77477
Email: abuse /at/ nexeontech.com