Malicious network traffic targeted against enterprises and network providers have cost organizations millions of dollars in downtime of mission critical services. Protect yourself against these attacks today by allowing our highly automated and efficient DDoS-Defense™ suite to mitigate these attacks for you. We utilize in-house protection methods alongside specific scrubbing appliances like RioRey gear to shield our clients against malicious layer 3, 4, and 7 DDoS attacks.
We protect against all 25 classes of DDoS attacks; see RioRey’s Taxonomy of DDoS Attacks for more information about the various forms of malicious attacks.
Instant FilteringDDoS-Defense™ analyzes traffic around the clock to ensure that there is no delay in mitigation, a common flaw found in other filtering services.
Guaranteed ProtectionWe provide a 99.9% uptime SLA on services protected by DDoS-Defense™ within the subscribed protection size.
Downtime DeniedOur heuristic based scrubbing enables defense against all known threats, including those common against game servers, websites, and more!
Benefits of DDoS-Defense™ True Mitigation
- Prevent service disruptions during attacks.
- Reduce revenue loss due to attacks causing service outages.
- Minimize latency caused by packet analysis and cloud filtering.
- Prevent massive bandwidth overage charges caused by volumetric DDoS attack traffic against your network.
- Pricing includes all IP addresses in an allocated block, unlike many competitors who charge per IP.
- Attack logs are stored in your client panel for full transparency.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the DDoS-Defense™ Platform protect against?
Our enterprise DDoS Protection protects against ALL known DDoS attack types, including:
- UDP Flood
- TCP Flood
- SYN Flood
- ICMP Flood
- DNS Reflection Flood
- All Layers: 1 through 7
What are the requirements for Remote Protection?
Can we announce and withdraw prefixes over BGP with Remote Protection?
Contact us using this form and we will do our best to get in touch with you ASAP.